Voted 10 Best
Voted 10 best for client satisfaction by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
We have collected millions of dollars in gross settlements for our clients.
No Fee Unless We Win
Pay nothing for our services unless we successfully recover money on your behalf!
Maximize Your Recovery
Miami Personal Injury Lawyers
If you've been injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, then you deserve compensation. You'll need an experienced personal injury attorney to join you in that fight. At SteinLaw, you can count on us to aggressively fight for you and help make sure you get maximum recovery for the injuries you have suffered. Call or contact our accident lawyers to get a free case evaluation and get all the answers to the questions you have.
Miami personal injury attorney Brandon Stein was recently voted as a 10 Best Attorney as a result of exemplary work in representing personal injury victims. We understand that getting healthy again after an injury is stressful enough.
Our goal with every case we handle is to maximize the recovery you get for the injuries you have suffered, as well as to handle all dealings with the insurance company.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Miami
Personal injury accidents take many shapes and forms, but some circumstances are more common than others. Negligence, for example, is a common thread that connects almost all serious accidents. No matter how careful you are, you could one day find yourself the victim of someone else’s negligence. In our years of experience serving Miami personal injury clients, our accident attorneys at Stein Law have come to recognize a few common personal injury claims:
- Miami vehicle accidents. Car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, and pedestrian accidents are some of the most common. Stein Law gives every car accident client our undivided attention and tailors a legal solution specifically for each injury case.
- Premises liability accidents. Slip and falls, struck-by objects, elevator/escalator accidents, animal attacks, accidental drowning, fires, floods, criminal attacks, and negligent security are all examples of situations that could turn into premises liability claims.
- Defective and dangerous products in Miami. Consumer products can cause infant strangulation, choking, serious burns, lacerations, traumatic amputations, and other injuries when they contain manufacturing defects or design flaws that make them unsafe.
- Miami boat accidents. Boating is a major hobby in Miami-Dade County, but it’s not without its risks. A boating accident from a negligent operator, failure to maintain the vessel, or boating under the influence can result in personal injury claims.
- Miami workplace accidents. Employers have a legal duty to keep workplaces safe for workers. Work-related accidents including falls, muscle strains, repetitive motion injuries, poisoning, transportation accidents, and illnesses may all involve employer negligence.
- Medical malpractice. Birth injuries, surgery errors, poor patient care, failure to warn of risks, and medication mistakes are all common types of medical malpractice claims in the Miami-Dade area. An accident lawyer can help you build a case against a negligent doctor or hospital.
- Wrongful death. If a loved one dies because of someone else’s negligence, carelessness, or intent to harm, you could sue for wrongful death. A claim could result in compensation for funeral/burial expenses, mental anguish, medical costs, punitive damages, and more.
Don’t see what caused your recent injury on the list? View all our practice areas. Our firm accepts cases in all categories of personal injury, from water skiing accidents to intentional criminal torts. Our injury lawyers specialize in many different areas of the law and are ready to listen to your story and provide counsel. We want to be your guide and confidant during this tough time, and we will help you secure the compensation your injuries demand.
A very common tactic used by insurance companies after an accident is to offer a low initial settlement to the injured party in order to increase their own profits. Even though this settlement may not be enough to cover all of your medical expenses, some people take it just to avoid the hassle. However, if you have a dedicated personal injury attorney handling the entire process, you can maximize the compensation that you receive and often get many times more than you would ever receive without an attorney. The personal injury lawyers at SteinLaw are prepared to go to trial on your behalf if that’s what it takes.
Proving Negligence in a Lawsuit
Personal injury lawsuits are complex matters, but most boil down to one main component: negligence. The civil system places the burden of proving negligence on the plaintiff, or the injured party. The only cases that do not require proof of negligence are strict liability claims. Proving negligence means showing that the accident would not have happened “but for” the defendant’s actions. There are four main elements necessary to prove negligence during a lawsuit:
- The defendant owed the victim a duty of care. “Duty of care” can encompass anything the relationship between the plaintiff and the defendant demands. For example, a doctor owes his/her patients duties of care to act as a reasonable and prudent doctor would for the given circumstances. Proving duty of care often requires proving a relationship between the two parties existed, and exploring the nature of this relationship at the time of the accident.
- The defendant breached his/her duty of care. A breach of duty is any action, behavior, or failure to take action that falls outside of the defendant’s expected duties of care to the plaintiff. A driver speeding, a doctor ignoring patient symptoms, and a property owner failing to fix a broken staircase are all examples of breaches of duties of care, or acts of negligence.
- The defendant’s breach caused the plaintiff’s harms. Having proof that someone was negligent is not enough to prove a personal injury claim. The plaintiff must show causation between the defendant’s actions and the accident in question. There must be a direct connection between the defendant’s act of negligence and the damages the plaintiff is claiming.
- Real damages resulted from the defendant’s breach. Finally, the plaintiff must have suffered real, compensable damages in the accident. It is not enough to almost get hurt because of someone’s negligence. The plaintiff must have physical injuries, medical bills, lost wages, property damage, or pain and suffering to have grounds for a lawsuit.
Proving negligence can be difficult and typically requires a full-scale investigation into the incident, preserving and gathering evidence, hiring expert witnesses to testify on the plaintiff’s behalf, and sometimes recreating the accident in front of a judge or jury. Working with the personal injury attorneys at Stein Law can make the burden of proof feel much lighter. We take care of the legwork for you with our outstanding resources, so you can relax and focus on healing from a Miami accident.
Meet the Owner
Brandon started SteinLaw with one goal in mind: helping his clients receive the compensation they deserve if they are injured. Focusing on personal injury cases involving wrongful death, car accident and slip and fall, Brandon is the Miami personal injury attorney that you need.Meet the Team
Personal Service Is Our Commitment
What can a personal injury attorney do for me?
Hiring an attorney shows the insurance company that you are serious about your claim and that they will not take advantage of you.
How Much Is My Claim Worth?
We can help you understand what your claim could be worth during a free consultation with one of our attorneys. No two personal injury accidents are the same. Personal injury cases result in different outcomes, costs, and damages, and it can help to know how people come up with settlement and verdict amounts.
All successful personal injury claims will come with compensation for accident-related medical expenses. This is the exact cost of hospital stays, medical procedures, medications, rehabilitation, and other such expenses. A compensation award can also include payment for lost wages and lost earning capacity. This is another economic damage that serves to compensate for lost income due to an injury.
It is the non-economic damages such as physical pain, emotional suffering, distress, and mental anguish that can vary in calculation method. A jury will decide this award based on the plaintiff’s amount of pain, the impact the injury has had on the victim’s life, and the specific facts of the case. At Stein Law, our approach is to personalize our services according to each case, giving the client the best chances of maximum compensation. Learn more about your unique claim in Miami when you call our personal injury attorneys at (844) 669-6656.
If you’ve been hurt in an accident, you’ll need to recover things like: medical bills, chiropractic expenses, lost wages and other costs incurred as a result of your injury. We can help you find the best medical care so that you can focus on recovering while we battle the insurance company.
At SteinLaw, we pride ourselves on personal commitment to each and every one of our clients. You will be given the direct phone number of your injury attorney, so that reaching us will always be devoid of hassle; something that many other injury firms will not do.
SteinLaw has been featured on CBS 4 Miami, CBS 12 West Palm Beach, WSVN Miami, Telemundo NBC Universal Miami and Daily Business Review. We have secured millions of dollars in gross recovery for our clients. When you need a personal injury lawyer in Miami-Dade county, call us today and get Stein on the line!
Brandon Stein has worked for many years to help accident victims protect their rights after an injury caused by someone else’s negligence. He proudly serves all Miami neighborhoods, including:
|Buena Vista||West Flagler||Park West||Overtown||Allapattah||Civic Center|
|Brickell||Upper East Side||The Roads||Little Haiti||Coral Way||Wynwood|
|Edgewater||Coconut Grove||Little Havana||Omni||Design District||Venetian Islands|
|Virginia Key||Midtown||Flagami||Lummus Park||Grapeland Heights||Liberty City|
What Our Clients Say
“Brandon Stein was extremely communicative throughout the process and was able to help settle my case with a positive outcome. Very professional and attentive staff. 100% satisfied.”
Personal Injury Client
"Brandon and his team were very helpful in dealing with my case. They kept me in the loop with all matters pertaining to my case. I would be happy to recommend SteinLaw to anyone who needs a personal injury attorney."
Personal Injury Client
"I want to acknowledge that during the time I was with SteinLaw I was always treated well and was never in the dark about my case. In one word “professionalism” is all I can say about Brandon Stein and his staff. 2 thumbs up in my book."
Personal Injury Client
"I am very pleased with my settlement. I felt welcomed and everyone at SteinLaw is courteous and kind. The most important thing is they are good at what they do and very professional."
Personal Injury Client
"I am very grateful for the dedication and hard work SteinLaw put into my family’s and my case. We are very satisfied with the outcome and appreciate the staff’s hard work."
Personal Injury Client