Attorney at Law
Brandon Stein is a trial attorney born in Queens, New York, and was raised in East Brunswick, New Jersey. Being the son of an accountant that owns a large firm in New Jersey, owning and operating a business is something that was ingrained within Brandon Stein from a very young age.
As owner and founder of STEINLAW, Brandon Stein focuses his practice on personal injury, wrongful death claims, car accident and slip and fall litigation, as well as a variety of other civil litigation areas. Attorney Brandon Stein handles cases all around the state of Florida and the country.
Being a former associate at a prominent Florida defense law firm, Brandon Stein understands the strategy and tactics utilized by the defendants and their lawyers. This is knowledge that is extremely useful when helping those injured obtain just and fair compensation for their loss from the defendant.
Brandon Stein is happily married and enjoys exercising, flag football and baseball in his spare time.
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida
Honors + Awards
- St. Thomas University Best Student Awards: Appellate Advocacy and Civil Procedure
- St. Thomas University Intercultural Human Rights Law Review (Managing Editor)
- St. Thomas University Moot Court Team (Treasurer and Board Member and Competitor)
- Best Overall Advocate Award
- ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Robert Orseck Moot Court Competition: Semi-Finalist
- St. Thomas University Trial Team (Treasurer and Board Member and Competitor)
- Most Valuable Advocate Award
- Nova Southeastern University Closing Argument Competition: Semi-Finalist
- Chester Bedell Mock Trial Competition: Semi-Finalist
- E. Earle Zehmer Mock Trial Competition: Semi-Finalist
Associations + Memberships
- American Bar Association
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
- Aventura Marketing Council, Chairperson and Executive Board Member
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Grievance Committee, Eleventh Judicial Circuit
- North Dade Bar Association
- The Lawyers Collective, Founder and Executive Board Member